Jobs in Tanzania 2022: New Job Vacancies at The
East, Central and Southern African Health Community (ECSA-HC), 2022
EAST, CENTRAL AND SOUTHERN AFRICA HEALTH COMMUNITY (ECSA-HC)
Vacancy for Administrative Assistant
East, Central and Southern African Health Community (ECSA-HC) invites
applications for the Post of Administrative Assistant.The position is
local (Applicants must be resident in the United Republic of Tanzania)
and tenable at the ECSA Health Community Secretariat based in Arusha,
Tanzania. The incumbent will report to the Administration Officer.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
1.0 Background of the Organization
East, Central and Southern Africa Health Community (ECSA-HC) is a
regional organization set up in 1974 to foster cooperation among member
states that'll lead to the strengthening of health care programs in
the region and promote attainment of the highest possible standards of
health among member countries. The Member States of the ECSA Health
Community are Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Seychelles, Eswatini,
Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
2.0 Overall Purpose of the Job
To provide efficient secretarial and administrative support to the organization.
3.0 Roles and Responsibilities
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Stretcher Chairs Market - Analysis By Product Type, Technology, End-User, By Region, By Country (2022 Edition): Market Insights & Forecast with Impact of COVID-19 (2022-2028)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Stretcher Chairs market was valued at USD 198.56 million in the year 2021 with the North American region leading the regional market share.
Company ProfilesStryker Corporation GF Health Products Inc. WINCO MFG., LLC Wy'East Medical Corporation Hill-Rom Holdings IBIOM Instruments Ltee AMTAI Medical Equipment UFSK-INTERNATIONAL OSYS GMBH NovyMed International BV Medifa GmbH
The market is driven by an increasing number of surgical and operating procedures across the globe. In addition, an increase in...
- Typing letters, reports and minutes.
- Filing and processing outgoing mails.
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Sending and receiving facsimile and electronic mail.
- Maintaining filing system within the offices of the Director General (DG) and
- Director of Operations and Institutional Development (DOID)
- Handling visitors and maintaining the diaries of the DG and DOID
- Making and receiving official telephone calls.
- Organizing and providing logistical support in meetings, workshops and conferences.
- Responding to routine correspondence.
- Perform any other related functions and duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
4.0 Qualifications and Professional Experience
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies
- Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education.
- A degree in a relevant discipline will be an added advantage.
- At least five years’ work experience as a secretary or as Administrative Assistant with secretarial responsibilities.
- Experience in working with regional and/or international organisations or in a multicultural environment is desirable
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
5.0 Essential Skills and Competencies Required
Knowledge and skills in administration and undertaking secretarial
tasks ii. Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
iii. Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
iv. Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
v. Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
vi. Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
vii. Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
viii. Good communication skills of both oral and written English Language.
ix. Report writing skills
x. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Language: Fluency in both spoken and written English.
Age: Applicants must be aged between 30 and 50 years of age.
Contract Appointment: This will be a three-year contract appointment renewable upon satisfactory performance and subject to availability of funding.
9.0 Method of Application
Those who wish to apply for the Post should do so by submitting the following:
i. Brief Application Letter stating why the candidate feels suitable for the Post
ii. Detailed Curriculum Vitae
iii. Copies of Educational and Professional Certificates
iv. Names of three (3) referees with their addresses including telephone, fax and e- mail
Applications should reach the address below by 16th June 2022.Submission of applications by email is highly encouraged.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Director General
East, Central and Southern Africa-Health Community
Plot 157 Oloirien, Njiro Road
P.O. Box 1009 Arusha, Tanzania